Rich Hamilton, Director of Implementation and Team Improvement Lead at Quality Contact Solutions is featured in the September 2013 Connections Magazine. Read his article about best practices that should be used when implementation a new program with an outsourced call center.
Here are a few questions that you should ask yourself before you get started:
- What type of communication will take place? – inbound calls, outbound calls, emails, IM, or mail?
- What is the goal for each communication type?: Is it B2B telemarketing sales, customer service, telemarketing lead generation, collections, surveys, or appointment scheduling?
- Are there any telemarketing regulations that need to be adhered to?
- What kind of reporting will be required, and how will it need to be transmitted?
- What type of technology is necessary and available for the program?
- How many seats will be required for the campaign?
Even though any two programs can be completely different, each one should follow the same general plan for successfully implementing new programs with an outsourced call center.
Read the whole article at Connections Magazine.