By Nathan Teahon, VP of Operations
If you have read any of my articles in the past regarding telemarketing vendor selection, you might be familiar with my mantra that Call Centers are just like people. Each and every one has their own sets of strengths and weaknesses. Some are great at inbound customer service, others inbound technical support, others outbound telemarketing business-to-business sales, others lead generation, business-to-consumer, and the list goes on and on. Most have expertise in multiple verticals. Furthermore, some have different levels of PCI compliance, or a non-ATDS dialer for wireless calling. Some thrive with pay for performance opportunities, and some prefer to stay away from that. The point being, every center has its own makeup and has multiple strengths and multiple areas where they don’t have experience.
Quality Contact Solutions is experiencing steady growth due to existing client growth and new client contracts in 2016. This growth is multi-faceted and requires a wider breadth of skill sets. To support the growth, QCS is in the process of creating an inventory of existing subcontract telemarketing vendors and their capabilities. Both existing vendors and potential new vendors are being asking to complete a Request for Information (RFI).
Please note that in regards to telemarketing vendor selection, QCS does not subcontract with vendors outside of the U.S. or Canada. If you have interest in receiving and completing this RFI please contact me and we will ensure that you have the opportunity to respond accordingly.
Additional Information about QCS:
Quality Contact Solutions (QCS) is a telemanagement company. We contract with large and medium-sized organizations to conduct outbound marketing and inbound telemarketing for their organization. QCS utilizes a broad spectrum of third-party subcontract telemarketing firms to perform the telemarketing services.
Key Facts about Quality Contact Solutions:
- Founded in 2007. 9+ years in Business
- Corporate office in Aurora, Nebraska
- QCS owners, Dean and Angela Garfinkel have 25+ years of experience in teleservices,
telecom and telemarketing business
- QCS is led by a dynamic team of professionals including: Nathan Teahon, VP of Operations; Melissa Hinrichs, Director of Client Services; Kelsey Olsen, Director of Enhanced Telecom Services; Rich Hamilton, Director of Implementation and Team Improvement; and AJ Windle, Senior Operations Manager.
- The QCS business model is “Managed Outsourcing”
- QCS currently has 20+ sub-contract call center locations throughout the U.S. (no offshore locations)
- 500+ sub-contract vendor employees support QCS client programs on a daily basis
- The Garfinkel’s also own a work-from-home, virtual call center called, “QCS At Home”. This small team of approximately 50 full-time employees is used for smaller, unique programs which are not a fit in a larger call center setting.
- QCS is financially stable, profitable and has no debt. Subcontract vendors are paid weekly (typically net 30 day terms). QCS enjoys a $1 million line of credit with our bank. QCS has never paid a vendor late, even if a client pays late.
- QCS has key experience in business to business sales, lead generation, appointment setting, business to consumer cross-sell and upsell, and non-sales customer contact programs.
- QCS is well-positioned in the telemarketing and call center industry with numerous Fortune 500 clients.
- QCS is a Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE) Platinum member. Dean Garfinkel currently serves on the PACE National Board of Directors as Treasurer. Angela Garfinkel is the Marketing Chair for the PACE Central Chapter.
- In addition to conducting outsourced telemarketing campaigns, QCS has a telemarketing regulatory compliance consulting practice. Rich Hamilton and Angela Garfinkel are Customer Engagement Compliance Professionals. In addition, Angela is a certified PACE Self-Regulatory Organization (SRO) auditor.
- The Garfinkel’s also own the PACE USA-DNC Regulatory Guide.
If you are interested in receiving a copy of the RFI, please contact me (my information is below) and I’ll make sure you are added to our list.
Nathan Teahon is the Vice President of Operations for Quality Contact Solutions, a leading outsourced telemarketing services organization. As a highly competitive person, Nathan brings his “A” game to work every day, ensuring that each of his clients wins on a daily basis. Nathan carefully balances the operations resources and client goals to ensure his clients receive the highest possible results at the lowest cost. Nathan is a true, born and bred telemarketer. He grew up in the business and intimately knows (and has played) every position on the field, including supervisor, quality assurance, call center manager, program management, account management, and call center psychologist. Nathan can be reached at Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or 516-656-5133.