Outsourced Call Center Services
Quality Contact Solutions provides inbound call center services and outbound marketing solutions. QCS specializes in both B2C and B2B customer contacts.
Call Us Today 866-963-2889 or
Customer Success Stories
WhyTelesales outsourcing is no “Clowning” around.
When I was a kid, I loved going to the circus. Clowns, fire breathers and balloon animal makers were the best. Nothing could put a smile on your face like someone cracking jokes or doing the impossible. Well, fast forward several years later and through telesales outsourcing I have had the benefit of leading a telesales project which targeted clowns and other types of party suppliers. I’ll tell you that these suppliers are as much of a riot under the tent as they are over the phone. That said, calling clowns isn’t easy.
Association Membership Retention: A QCS Success Story
Imagine. You’re in a board meeting with other executives trying to find a solution to your declining membership base. The email blasts to recruit new members has been lackluster at best. Marketing is pulling out all the stops. What could be missing here? Wouldn’t it be nice to save the day with a great recommendation? Well here it is; Association Membership Retention through Telemarketing. This unique telemarketing strategy can be a sure fire method to re-capturing your previous members. Let’s take a look at a Quality Contact Solutions Association Telemarketing Success Story working on behalf of a professional organization in the transportation industry.
- An open letter to QCS Employees during the COVID-19 crisis (3/31/2020)
- Top Telemarketing Companies in the U.S. SWOT Analysis for 2020 (3/25/2020)
- What Metrics Matter Most For An Inbound Call Center? (3/19/2020)
- Is Being Telemarketing Compliance Certified Important? (3/11/2020)
- What B2B Appointment Setting and Comedy Have In Common (3/6/2020)
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Call Center? (2/25/2020)