Contact Center Consulting Firm
Leave your headaches to Quality Contact Solutions, a leading Contact Center Consulting Firm. QCS will design the right call center solution for you. From evaluating your existing in-house call center to providing specific guidance for improving performance, the QCS team of experts is fluent in customizing the resources to help you achieve your goals.
Contact Center Consulting Firm with Deep Operations and Technical Experience
Here is a sample of our expertise:
- Call center operations consulting
- Call center raining material development
- Outbound call center training
- Call center management training
- Reporting and metrics
- Process improvement
- Compensation plans and Incentives
- Staff development
- Quality Monitoring and Quality Assurance
- Scripting and script development
Our professional full-service call center operations consulting team can help you!
Training Program Development from a leading Contact Center Consulting Firm
Why reinvent the wheel? Let our team of operations consulting experts at QCS conduct on-site or a web-based virtual call center training program for your call center representatives and management. We work with you to compile relevant resources from your company that will complement the standardized call center training resources that make up the core of our training program.
Call center training programs start with identifying goals and objectives. What is the measurable desired outcome after the completion of training? How will ongoing reinforcement be administered, following the call center training program? In addition, call center management training is included in every customized training curriculum.
The operations consulting experts at QCS will also ensure the new training is complemented by a call center incentive program that inspires employees to learn new skills and put them into practice right away.
Call center training programs are customized for each individual client, however, a few principles are at the heart of our training philosophy:
- Call center training material should be layered. It is not effective to conduct hours of training without the opportunity to begin to practice what is learned. Identify the smallest subset that can be effectively trained at once.
- Call center management must receive the same training as call center agents. Never skimp on including managers, supervisors, quality assurance personnel, and other key team members in the training.
- Systems and tools must be intuitive. It is impossible to remember everything, but it is possible to remember how to find something if it is easy and intuitive (like Google).
- Call center training should include planned reinforcement. If you don’t reinforce, the original training time is mostly wasted.
Call Center Vendor Selection from a Leading Contact Center Consulting Firm
When faced with the task of evaluating and selecting an outsourced call center or telemarketing vendor, the key challenge is lack of time to fully consider and research all of the best options. QCS’ operations consulting team specializes in helping organizations with call center vendor selection.
Another challenge many decision-makers face is evaluating when it best meets their needs to use outsourcing. Outsourcing is an option that many organizations consider as a means of controlling costs and, in some cases, improving service levels and customer satisfaction. However, many organizations are not comfortable with this option and may not understand its benefits completely.
Quality Contact Solutions recognizes that outsourcing is not for everyone. That’s why we’ve developed an operations consulting program that examines in-house call center environments to determine if outsourcing is applicable in any form. Our outsourcing analysis considers many potential options, including:
- Full outsourcing
- Selective transactions
- Peak/seasonal traffic
- Outbound campaigns
- Web-based support
- Night/Evening Shifts
- Offshore Outsourcing
In the outsourcing realm, our operations consulting team provides a turnkey solution to companies that decide to navigate through the tedious process of selecting an outsourced service provider. The turnkey program includes:
- Requirements definition
- RFP development
- Vendor selection
- Contract negotiation
- Project management
- Quality review
Why would a company outsource the function of selecting an external third-party call center? The key benefits of engaging QCS include:
- Experienced, objective analysis
- Reduction in resource requirements
- Cost savings
- Quality implementation
Call Center Performance Gap Analysis from a Leading Contact Center Consulting Firm
If you’re not reaching your sales or customer service goals in your call center operation, it may be time for an expert evaluation. Call center management teams frequently turn to a call center operations consulting expert for help.
Our call center operations consulting professionals will conduct a comprehensive review of all critical call center operations and practices to identify opportunities to improve service performance, increase productivity, and manage costs more effectively.
During our Gap Analysis, we work to understand your business, your customers, your processes and how you currently operate. Using proven methods and a comprehensive approach, we tailor recommendations to meet your needs.
Contact Center Gap Analysis Includes:
- Scheduling and forecasting
- Service level performance
- Employee retention
- Hiring practices
- Compensation plans and incentives
- Reporting, metrics and quality assurance
- Monitoring and coaching
- Process improvement
- Scripting and script development
- Call center training material
- Call center management
- Call center management training
- Organizational structure
- ACD group efficiency
- Call routing strategies
- Technology functionality
- Internet and channel integration
- Business process and workflow
- Reporting and metrics
- Staff Development
“Know-how” is what separates leaders who perform (who deliver results) from those who don’t. It’s the hallmark of people who know what they’re doing. When a company realizes the need for professional call center consulting help, it is critical to engage with a consulting resource that has real know-how.
At QCS, our call center operations consulting experts have built a solid reputation for our know-how. We help you plan and manage all facets of starting up or outsourcing your call center. Our expertise includes detailed strategic planning, developing the business case as well as hands-on project management and implementation, including defining the right technology architecture at the right time, forecasting staffing requirements, and developing quality and human resource programs.
Technical Consulting from a Leading Contact Center Consulting Firm
Call center technology is evolving more quickly than ever before. Let the Quality Contact Solutions team of technical consulting experts help you evaluate your current needs and recommend new solutions that will improve your results and return on investment.
Our technical consulting team will conduct an evaluation of your current call center technology, including:
- Auto Dialer, predictive dialer, or other phone dialer technology
- The difference between an auto dialer (ATDS) and a manual dialer
- The potential benefit of a hosted predictive dialer vs a premise-based predictive dialer
- Caller ID for outbound telemarketing
- CRM tools and integration with an automated dialer
- Email tools and integration with the call center dialer
- Management reports for performance management
- Inbound contact center technology, including ACD, IVR, and related phone systems
- Call recording and call monitoring solutions
Did you know? If you call cell phones for telemarketing purposes, cell phones must be dialed using non-ATDS call center technology. What does non-ATDS mean? ATDS stands for Automated Telephone Dialing System. Essentially, you must ask your technology provider to provide you a statement in writing that warrants and represents that the call center technology that you use to place calls is a non-ATDS. Still have questions? Give us a call. We will provide you guidance and help you avoid a potential TCPA class action lawsuit.
Does your outbound telemarketing operation need a boost in performance? One of the easiest, lowest-cost ways to improve outbound telemarketing performance is through the use of local CallerID phone numbers. Most automated dialers and non-ATDS dialers have the capacity to push a phone number for outbound Caller ID. Let our technical consulting experts help you devise a winning strategy for using Local Caller ID numbers to increase your answer rate. Telemarketing is a numbers game. Using Local CallerID numbers is proven to get more calls answered. More calls answered per hour equals more contacts per hour. More contacts per hour equals more sales per hour. It’s pretty simple. Our team of technical consulting experts can help you devise a strategy that works best for your company.
Telecommunications Guidance from a Leading Contact Center Consulting Firm
Our technical consulting professionals have decades of experience serving the call center technology and telecommunications industry. Our experience in services ranges from the large incumbents to smaller, competitive providers and from traditional TDM voice to VoIP, wifi and broadband. We have worked for end-users, carriers and backbone network providers utilizing diverse network protocols, including SS7.
Our technical consulting professionals also have deep industry knowledge of key business functions, including network operations, customer service, billing, revenue assurance, business intelligence, financial reporting, and regulatory affairs. Additionally, we offer expertise in assisting executive management in determining, communicating, and implementing effective strategies to help their organizations achieve the desired goals of revenue growth and cost containment, which lead to improved profitability and financial stability.
Enterprise Telecommunications, Network and Data Infrastructure Management Assessment from a Leading Contact Center Consulting Firm
- Technology Review – inventory of assets, contracts. Provide documentation
- Oversight of existing IT staff – as well as expert resources to support existing IT staff.
- Provide Emergency and project IT staffing.
- Invoice Processing – All data and communication invoices to be reviewed monthly, including any dispute management and resolution with vendors.
- Continuous evaluation of existing network infrastructure, data systems and telecommunication systems. We provide specific, actionable ideas that will create efficiencies and cut costs, which gives client companies an immediate ROI.
- Project Management – From project assessment to project design and project implementation, we ensure you’re on the right technology track. Network infrastructure, data systems and telecommunications and just the beginning. We go the extra mile to ensure you get the best results at the lowest cost.
Telecom services are among the most difficult to manage in any business. These services account for one of the five largest expenses a business will face. Vendors generate complex and confusing invoices that are severely outdated and prone to errors. Pricing and services change constantly, making it very difficult for companies to keep up with their least expensive options. Our TelecomCheck™ service ensures your company will avoid overpayments on telecom bills by providing effective management of network services billing.
All data and communication invoices to be reviewed monthly, including any dispute management and resolution with vendors.
We leverage all of our clients’ telecom usage. Are you paying more then .015 per minute for interstate, billed 6/6. Are you under a contract? Do you have a term commitment? – Bottom line is that you should have spoken to us. The good news is that it is not too late. Call us right now!
The bottom line is that we can help you improve your call center’s performance and reach your goals.
Not sure if you’re getting the best results from your telemarketing vendor? Give our sales team a call today: 866-963-2889 to learn how your organization can benefit from a team of dedicated telemarketing professionals.