Quality Contact Solutions is hiring a new full-time Database Developer with an in-depth knowledge of T-SQL, SSIS & Azure. The ideal candidate will have a very strong Microsoft SQL Server background with extensive experience with moving data to and from Azure SQL Server from premise SQL Servers, file shares and SFTP sites. The candidate will be responsible for building automated ETL processes for importing multiple types of files into Azure SQL and building legacy data migration processes. This candidate will also be responsible for creating and maintaining complex queries which will be used by our Tableau reports. The Database Developer will work closely with the Vice President of Information Services to develop and implement a data migration strategy.
Quality Contact Solutions is an award-winning outbound telemarketing organization that represents some of the largest brands in the U.S. As a virtual company, this candidate will work from home using the tools and technology provided by our company.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- SQL Development – designing, writing and troubleshooting SQL Code (Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables, Indexes)
- Creating automated ETL processes & jobs to import and export data to and from SQL Server tables
- Migrate existing SSIS packages to Data Factory
- Assist with the conversion from SQL Server 2008 to SQL Server 2019
- Modify existing SQL Server 2008 code to work in the Azure SQL environment
- Review data for inconsistencies or anomalies that could skew analytical results
- Must have strong computer skills with demonstrated experience SQL Server
- Experience in writing complex and optimized SQL queries, creating stored procedures and database scripts.
- Experience in Azure Data Factory is strongly desired
- Microsoft SQL Server training and certification strongly desired
- Microsoft Access experience strongly desired
- Experience in Windows Administration, Active Directory and networking a plus
- PowerShell a plus
- Tableau a plus
- Must have strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Must have the ability to organize, prioritize, and deliver multiple projects with accurate and verifiable results
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
About Quality Contact Solutions:
Why do we exist? We exist because the world is driven by sales.
How do we behave? We value quality, urgency, service, achieving goals, being positive, conducting worthwhile work, and being easy to work with.
How will we succeed? We will differentiate ourselves in the following ways:
- Using standardization in setting up every new client
- Operating in a virtual model
- Using cutting edge technology
- Creating a deep roster of vendors to ensure we capitalize on vendors’ strengths for various programs
- Creating deep relationships by conducting ourselves with fairness to both clients and our vendors
How to Apply:
Step 1 – Click here to download, fill out and email the application to [email protected]
Step 2 – Send your resume to [email protected] indicating your interest in the Accounting Clerk position.