Job Title: Site Sales Executive
Work Hours: 8am – 5pm CST Monday through Friday (after hours as needed)
Pay Scale: Salary + Bonus
Reports to: Site Sales Manager
Primary Job Duties: Develop and demonstrate cross-sell solutions for current AnswerNet clients. Identify and personalize sales opportunities for our existing client base to drive sales. This position is responsible for promoting customer loyalty and enhancing retention through ongoing and
- Highly motivated, customer- centric, organized, flexible, and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal, writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Active listening skills and good rapport builder
- Detail oriented, logical thought-process, driven
- Highly organized, flexible, and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word a must
- Time management and presentation skills
- Exceptional phone manner and etiquette
- High School equivalent or better
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts; ensuring
- Use proven sales techniques to sell, build quick rapport, and demonstrate solutions to
match client ongoing needs.
- Outside the box thinker who can recognize additional needs and propose creative
solutions with a value on service
- Consistently reaching out to our current clients; letting them know how our other
services might benefit their company’s needs.
- Learn and articulate our competitive advantage and niche marketplace.
- Establish realistic and obtainable, short, and long-term goals.
- Excellent documentation
- Write sales proposals and agreements, from approved templates, to establish a clear understanding of the proposed scope of work and deliverables matched to the approved company pricing structure ensure company sustainability and profitability.
- Meet or exceed agreed-upon goals
- Work collaboratively with all departments to ensure client and company success.
- Communicate internally and externally, via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face (in person and on-camera webinar)
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Demonstrate company core values at all times