AnswerNet has been in business for over 20 years, with the Mission of “providing people, services, and technology to allow our clients to run their businesses their way.” We have over 30 contact centers across the US and Canada and are quickly growing!
We are seeking people with drive and ambition, self-motivated team players. Reliability, performance, and positivity will set you up for success within AnswerNet. We promote from within whenever possible and are seeking people who have what it takes to advance within the company.
Job Type: Full-time : 9am – 6pm EST Monday through Friday
(after hours as needed)
Payscale: Salary + Commission
Reports to: National Sales Manager
We are a full-service provider of inbound, outbound, automated and business process outsourcing (BPO) contact center services. Our network consists of 31 physical and 15 virtual contact centers across the U.S. and Canada, offering the broadest selection of services and experience in the market.
Develop and demonstrate solutions for prospects seeking our call center services, in a consultative manner through company generated leads, and business development efforts. Identify potential sales opportunities from current clients and renew existing clients to drive sales.
- Highly motivated, organized, flexible, and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal, writing, grammar, and communication skills
- Active listening skills and good rapport builder
- Detail oriented, logical thought-process, driven
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word a must
- Time management & presentation skills
- Exceptional phone manner and etiquette
- Call center experience preferred
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pursue prospective clients seeking our call center. services, with a sense of urgency, from inquiry to close, to drive sales.
- Use proven sales techniques to sell, build quick rapport, and demonstrate solutions to match client needs.
- Outside the box thinker who can recognize additional needs and propose creative solutions with a value on service.
- Learn and articulate our competitive advantage and niche marketplace.
- Understanding of the sales process, including proposal writing, identifying buying motives, and overcoming objections.
- Establish realistic and obtainable, short, and long-term goals.
- Work within company CRM with excellent documentation.
- Write sales proposals and agreements, from approved templates, to establish a clear understanding of the proposed scope of work and deliverables matched to the approved company pricing structure ensure company sustainability and profitability.
- Meet or exceed agreed-upon goals.
- Work collaborative with all departments to ensure client and company success.
- Communicate internally and externally, via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face (in person and on-camera webinar).
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Demonstrate company core values at all times.