At QCS we specialize in 3 different specific types of call center consulting:
- Call center operations and sales effectiveness
- Call center compliance, including TCPA compliance
- Outsourced call center quality assurance
Do you need a call center consulting resource?
There are any number of reasons to engage with a call center consulting organization including, but not limited to:
- Identifying if outsourcing your call center operation is an option
- Evaluating sales effectiveness
- Evaluating sales enablement and tools utilized by the team to increase sales results
- Identifying future growth strategies
- Identifying key opportunities to be more efficient
- Evaluating how current operations impact customer satisfaction
- Evaluating customer experience
- Identifying omni-channel opportunities
Whatever your reasons for looking to partner with a call center consultant, you’ve come to the right place.
Choose a call center consulting resource with deep experience
As call center experts, we can quickly and cost effectively help you solve your most challenging problems. As industry experts, we know the telemarketing and call center regulations and how they apply to your business.
Angela Garfinkel, President, leads the call center consulting team of experts. She has 30 years of industry experience, including running a multi-site BPO call center in the Midwest to starting Quality Contact Solutions in 2007. Angela is Customer Engagement Professional Certified (CECP) and is an SRO auditor for the Professional Association for Customer Engagement.
Dean Garfinkel, Chief Operating Officer, provides valuable expertise in call center compliance and telemarketing compliance issues. He is the inventor of Teleblock which was sold to Gryphon Networks. Dean is an omnichannel call center technology expert. Dean advises our call center consulting clientele on how to leverage existing technology and implement new technology to drive call center efficiencies and sales enablement initiatives.