This successful candidate in this entry level position will provide support for a variety of client/server & online systems, with a focus on agent call scripting. Daily responsibilities include performing basic analysis, design, development, reporting and data analysis for sites across the AnswerNet network in the US and Canada. This position will require participation in the technical design and functional specifications for new call scripts, enhancements, reporting and maintenance to existing call scripts. Our customers cover a wide range of industries, offering a great degree of variety in the applications we support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with internal technical teams and internal and external customers to define requirements, propose
solutions, and negotiate timelines.
- Utilize Call Scripter to create call center agent scripts.
- Create and execute test plans, and work with internal users to obtain approvals.
- Performs other technical project duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with queries and any relational database (e.g., MySQL, MS SQL Server, etc.).
- Knowledge of Windows and web-based applications, basic networking and internet knowledge, software
installation, support and troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
- Desire to acquire new skills and improve existing skills.
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Organized and detail oriented, with an ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills that display an ability to explain and discuss complex
analysis and programming issues in a manner that can be understood by non-technical persons.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with peers, leadership and business partners.
- Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making skills and problem-solving aptitude.
LOCATION: 100% REMOTE. MUST WORK US HOURS.