Location: Work from Home Position
Summary: This is a unique opportunity for a very experienced telemarketing sales management professional: Enhance your work/life balance by working from home doing what you love most! Quality Contact Solutions, an award-winning outbound telemarketing vendor manager for some of the largest brands in the U.S. is looking for an Operations Team Supervisor that is self-starting, knows the telemarketing business and can help us grow our client base. As a virtual company, you work from home using the tools and technology provided by our company. The Operations Team Supervisor will work directly with client contacts to ensure consistency in meeting and exceeding the client’s quality, metrics, and service expectations. This is a hands-on leadership role responsible for identifying problems and trends, determining root causes, and executing solutions. Salary will be competitive with opportunities for advancement.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Holds team accountable for maintaining sales efforts at or above goal.
• Reviews and analyzes program statistics on a daily basis and implements corrective action when needed.
• Develops, fosters, and maintains a positive, productive, and proactive relationship with the client.
• Works with other decision makers including the client as needed to ensure scripting and call handling/sales strategies are consistent with client goals.
• Leads the effort in combination with the client in establishing strategic goals and action plans.
• Works with other decision-makers as needed to ensure strategic goals and action plans are consistent with the overall company goals and health and well-being of the client.
• Provide daily updates to clients with production numbers and recommendations for program improvement.
• Previous management experience in the call center industry required, minimum of 1-year.
• Strong history of managing multi-functional teams across multiple locations and levels.
• Must have comprehensive understanding of call center metrics and technologies.
• Must be responsive to customer and client needs, possess a passion for quality, and have a history of strong results.
• Must have compelling communication and influencing skills to win the support of senior management and influence strategic decisions.
• Must have strong analytical skills.
• Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or applicable work experience.
• Must have advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook).
More about Quality Contact Solutions
Why do we exist?
We exist to help people protect their hopes and dreams.
How do we behave?
We value quality, urgency, service, achieving goals, being positive, conducting worthwhile work, and being easy to work with.
How will we succeed?
We will differentiate ourselves in the following ways:
*Recruiting and Hiring: We look for people who are different. People who want to grow and contribute beyond themselves.
*Training: Our training processes, based upon spaced-repetitive learning, allow you to learn more effectively and retain the processes and information to deliver exceptional results. Training is consistent, continuous and engaging.
- Management: 1 year
Step 2 – Dial the following phone number (816) 482-3211 and follow the instructions to record yourself reading the script below. Based on your recording and submitted application, you will be contacted within the next 24 hours to set up an interview.
Hi, my name is ___________ and I would like to work for Quality Contact Solutions.
As an Operations Team Supervisor, (slight pause) I would bring a passion for quality and history of strong results to the organization.
I enjoy working with a team and helping them to reach their potential as telemarketers, (slight pause) while achieving the goals of the client.
In previous positions, customer service has always been a top priority.
Whether I am working with my agents, the client, or senior management, I actively listen to what they’re saying (slight pause) to make sure a complete picture of their needs has been captured. <p>
Thank you for this opportunity.