Location: Work from Home
Quality Contact Solutions has a career opportunity available for an Operations Manager to oversee outsourced call center operations. This is a leadership position that will report to the Vice President of Operations and is responsible for the day to day execution and success of outsourced telemarketing and call center programs. QCS is a 100% virtual company, and as such this is a work from home position.
The QCS Operations Managers work closely with outsourced Call Center Partners to ensure consistency in meeting and exceeding each client’s quality, metrics, and service expectations. This position works directly with client contacts and work to ensure that the company is meeting and exceeding client expectations. This is a hands-on leadership role responsible for identifying problems and trends, determining root causes, and executing solutions.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Holds the team accountable for maintaining sales efforts at or above goal.
- Reviews and analyzes program statistics daily and implements corrective action when needed.
- Develops, fosters, and maintains a positive, productive, and proactive relationship with the client.
- Works with other decision makers including the client as needed to ensure scripting and call handling/sales strategies are consistent with client goals.
- Leads the effort in combination with the client in establishing strategic goals and action plans.
- Works with other decision-makers as needed to ensure strategic goals and action plans are consistent with the overall company goals and health and well-being of the client.
- Provide daily updates to clients with production numbers and recommendations for program improvement.
- Previous management experience in the call center industry required.
- Strong history of managing multi functional teams across multiple locations and levels.
- Must have comprehensive understanding of call center metrics and technologies.
- Must be responsive to customer and client needs, possess a passion for quality, and have a history of strong results.
- Must have compelling communication and influencing skills to win the support of senior management and influence strategic decisions.
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Must have advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Qualified applicants may email a resume to [email protected]