Location: Work from Home Position
Summary: Quality Contact Solutions is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager. As Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is to develop and maintain a world-class marketing program which generates qualified leads for the sales team on an ongoing basis.
- Developing strategies and tactics to boost the reputation and drive qualified traffic
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition channels driving opportunities to our inbound sales channels.
- Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
- Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Create a project list of key marketing initiatives which can be prioritized and scheduled on an on-going basis for 2020, including QCS website content to drive Search Engine Optimization (SEO), developing Success Stories, QCS videos, email marketing campaigns, love gifts, re-marketing display ad campaigns, print advertising, and other digital advertising (like Call Center Times).
- Work against the prioritized key marketing initiatives list on an ongoing basis – communicating status updates to the stake holders (Dean, Angela and the QCS Leadership team on a weekly basis).
- Utilize in-company resources as needed to ensure timely completion of marketing tasks which we have in-company resources (Heather Zimmerman for administrative and website posting tasks, Megan Fallis for content development and Rich Hamilton for marketing technical support).
- Utilize out of company resources (ad agencies, Matt Cameron, graphic artists, etc) for completion of marketing tasks which fall outside the scope of our in-company resource expertise.
- Identify market segments where QCS should focus its marketing efforts and recommend prospect lists for purchase as needed. Work closely with the VP of Sales (Julie Kramme) on this type of effort.
- Generate a weekly report to Angela & Dean which summarizes key activity, key projects completed, key wins and key losses from the week. This report is due no later than 5 pm each Friday afternoon, via email.
The company websites are:
- Demonstrable experience in marketing with an attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Moz)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and engaging communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- BS degree in Marketing or related field
Qualified applications may email a resume to [email protected]