Quality Contact Solutions has a summer intern position available for incoming Sophomores, Juniors or Seniors majoring in computer programming, digital marketing or related fields.
This position will provide valuable hands-on experience using Office 365, SharePoint & WordPress, along with exposure to Tableau reporting, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access and Azure.
As a diverse Aurora, Nebraska-based company, QCS operates multiple business lines in call center management, licensed telephone carrier services, and landline text enablement.
This paid internship position is for 40 hours full-time beginning no later than May 18th and running for a minimum of 12 weeks. Compensation will be negotiable and based on the candidate’s skillset.
QCS operates in a 100% work-from-home model and has no offices which benefits the team of 70+ people that work for the organization from their respective home offices.
The company has numerous projects that it is working to complete over the next 3 months and seeks a technical-minded individual with a desire to learn quickly. Potential projects that the summer intern will be involved with include:
- Assisting in the migration of the Quality Contact Solutions website into a new WordPress theme, implementing a new form strategy to capture web visitor information (opt-in) for access to gated content.
- Improving the company’s use of its Google Analytics and Google paid search tools and display ad placement.
- Conducting email marketing for some of QCS’s clients, including Amazon.com, and managing email marketing lists and opt-outs.
- Maintaining the client and email text tables for QCS clients and possible building a web interface for updating these tables
- Updating Agent Rosters
- Random checks of the company’s call recording search tool for clients that should have recordings and making sure they play
- Help with minor changes and QA of Tableau reports
Interested individuals should email a resume to: [email protected]