Category Archives: Articles

Successful Outsource Telemarketing Begins With Teamwork

By Heather Dubas, Senior Operations Manager

Outsource TelemarketingI recently read the book A Rowers’ Code and the message in the book has really stuck with me. To be successful, it is important to build a great team and one of the keys to doing this is creating relationships. Having a great relationship with the members of your team is key to the quality of your work. The book’s message is that your business is like a ‘boat’ and you must fill that boat with people that all want to work hard and move in the same direction for success. Most of us have been on a boat and believe me, nothing is scarier than having people on that boat that move in a different direction and start rocking that boat. You must build relationships with people so that you can fill your ‘boat’ with individuals that want to go the same direction. Here at Quality Contact Solutions, I am very fortunate to be part of a great team as well as having the privilege to work with many call center management teams that really know how to build great relationships and fill their ‘boat’ with the best people around! Continue reading

Best Telemarketing Companies Focus on Their Niche

By Angela Garfinkel, President

Best Telemarketing Companies - B2B Telemarketing That Achieves Sales SuccessThe best telemarketing companies understand the niche they serve and define their growth strategy to deliver the highest performance in that niche. At Quality Contact Solutions, we’ve defined our niche as sales.

We exist because the world is driven by sales.

At QCS, every call center and telemarketing program we conduct for our clients has a direct tie to growing or maintaining revenues on behalf of our clients. Even customer service programs help ensure satisfied clients that continue to purchase from the client.

Here are a few examples of current B2B outbound, inbound and multi-channel call center client programs: Continue reading

Size Considerations for Selecting a Telemarketing Company

Telemarketing CompanyBy Nathan Teahon, Vice President

Telemarketing companies come in many shapes and sizes. I have written many times about how a call center is like a person, and each one has their own strengths and weaknesses. Evaluating those strengths and matching them with a client or program that needs those strengths is a crucial first step in having a successful inbound, outbound or omni-channel call center program.

But where does actual size fit into this equation? Is a bigger telemarketing company always better? Surely a call center with 500 seats is better than one with 75, right? The answer isn’t so black and white and in many circumstances that might not be the case. Below are the top factors to consider when evaluating if a telemarketing company is the right size for your client or program. Continue reading

Increased Member Engagement With Increased Renewals

By Marcia Jenkins, Senior Operations Manager

Member EngagmentIn 2017, 30% of associations reported that their membership decreased. In the same year, 15% reported that their membership stayed the same. So, combined 45% of associations decreased membership or stayed the same. ¹ The key to ensuring year over year membership growth is renewing existing members. One consistently successful tool to renew expiring and lapsed members is through membership renewals direct marketing, otherwise known as telemarketing.

To ensure successful membership renewal telemarketing calls, there are a few key points to consider. You need a great script and front-line telemarketing agents that can build rapport and value in the renewal in just a few short minutes. That can be tricky! Continue reading

Pro Tips for Using Non-Voice Contacts in a Telemarketing Company

By A.J. Windle, Director of Operations

Telemarketing CompanyGreat outbound telemarketing companies have been evolving over the last 10 years to include chat, text and email in their communication strategy. The addition of these non-voice contacts helps increase engagement with prospects and customers. In addition, these non-voice contacts provide an instant medium to follow-up and share additional information as part of the customer care or sales process. As Director of Operations at Quality Contact Solutions, my experience has been hard-won. Here are my 5 pro tips for using non-voice contacts in the call center as part of a telemarketing program. Continue reading